05/14/2013 5:45pmSome social media apps and websites may not be household names for everybody yet, but they are growing increasingly familiar to kids, teens and adults. Collectively they're raising concerns in parents and law enforcement alike.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Crews working to contain Farmington fire
- Elderly woman dies after car hits into abandoned bowling alley
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Police: Second arrest made in trafficking case, illegal pharmacy uncovered
- Crews battling 20-acre fire in Midway; cause believed to be ATV crash