01/11/2013 9:18amResearchers recently caught the attention of parents across the nation by recommending that children under the age of six get at least three hours of physical activity each day.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15