12/06/2012 5:15amMental health professionals observe only a very small fraction of the mentally ill ever commit crimes, but some of the problem cases highlight the larger issues facing people and families who struggle to get help.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?