10/19/2013 9:26amAfter surrendering their lead for the first time in the second half following a bizarre sequence of events, the Vikings came back to beat the Cavemen 26-23 Friday night.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974
- Clean air advocates detail 19-point plan to attack Utah's pollution problem