03/17/2013 8:44pmWhen issues pertaining to high school sports are spoken of, they are often looked at from the perspective of the players and their parents, who are often pointing fingers in the direction of their coaches. Here is my perspective as the coach's wife.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- US gives Iraq $2.7B credit to buy military equipment