01/12/2013 10:59pmBosten Van Der Veur has had two big reasons to celebrate this basketball season. First, a preseason failed physical was overturned. Second, after being cleared to play Van Der Veur hit a game winning mid-courter to beat their rival.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Inversion fact or fiction
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges