02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Land shifting near Honeyville home forces family out
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Authorities investigate killing of hippo at El Salvador zoo
- China considers baby bonus for couples to have 2nd child
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block