02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- SpaceX Dragon returns to Earth with station science, gear
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her