02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Husband called to confront man accused of murdering his wife, police say
- Google Earth just got way better
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate candidate looking to capitalize on Utah primary win
- Where are they now? Woman nearly killed in crash day after HS graduation beating all odds
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker