02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Pregnant woman killed in vehicle collision with FrontRunner
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Man arrested in connection with Cedar City fatal shooting
- Letter foretold Japan rampage that killed 19 disabled people
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- Do video games lead to violence?
- The most famous musician from each state
- N. Korea warns US of 'terrifying price' over nuke tensions
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in custody
- 9 ways to beat depression