02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 4 local places to get cookies for National Cookie Day