02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Crews battling 1,800-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii