02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- 'We support Beckerle:' Dozens hold another protest for fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office