02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response