02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Nuggets
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl