02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo to San Diego
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel