02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers
- KSL Indie Report: 5 independent movies to stream right now on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Have You Seen This? The robot knife game