02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan woman shot to death at intersection; gunman later found dead
- 2 teen brothers admit roles in death of West Valley police officer
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- Judge tosses suit claiming excessive force in Utah traffic stop
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- 12 fads from the past 6 years we may have forgotten
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- Box Elder Sheriff's Office investigating possible driveway sealing scam
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'