02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Critics blame parents, Cincinnati Zoo for gorilla's death
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing company
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?