02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory