02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Video: Toddler riders invade SLC for Strider Cup World Championships