02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Train crashes at New Jersey station; 1 dead, 74 hospitalized
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Review: 6 outdoor products for family vacations