02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- Scams push foreclosure fraud to limit, taking victims' homes
- New LDS temple in France opens to the public