02/26/2013 6:40pmLeaving aside a meeting between the two teams in 1949, the BYU-Gonzaga rivalry began in the 2011 NCAA Tournament, when the Cougars, playing as a favored seed but heavy underdog, easily handled the Zags in Denver, paced by national Player of the Year Jimmer Fredette.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Morgan deputies looking at fentanyl in overdose case, warrant states
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office
- Car rams school bus in South Salt Lake