01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Woman hit broken tree in fatal zip line accident, officials say
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert