01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- This musician strummed a guitar during his own brain surgery
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- 1 arrested, 1 in hospital after Friday shooting in Provo