01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during fireworks show
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar City shooting
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense, police say
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Rio's Olympic Village 'simply not safe or ready', says Australia
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Video shows one of Utah's most iconic hikes — The Zion Narrows
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- Do video games lead to violence?