01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'