01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Search and rescue looking for pilot after apparent plane crash in Juab County
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow