01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors