01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Deals on season passes at Utah's ski resorts this winter season
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Salesforce pushes regulators to block Microsoft's LinkedIn deal