01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- 2 lanes of southbound I-15 closed near North Salt Lake after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Seoul: North Korea test-fires missile from western region
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Drugged driving surpasses drunken driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- Interest in the Jazz peaking for the playoffs