01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Police: 1 dead, 1 injured after residents fire shots during home invasion
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- Man charged in massage parlor sting
- Man charged with shooting at family in road rage incident
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?