01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- 5 of the worst movie titles
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- 'Blue family' steps up for son of fallen cop on first day of school
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- South Jordan woman to run 30 marathons before turning 30
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her