01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Fire tears through Oakland dance party, killing at least 9
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA