01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- States with the safest drivers
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- This tiny robot is a real life Wall-E
- Heading out of town: Independence Day travel to break record