01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake