01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election