01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Police say jail restrictions wrecking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow