01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle