01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Man guilty of shooting cop sentenced to up to life in prison
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation