01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Friends, strangers help make dying woman's wish come true
- 5 things to do before you run your sprinklers