01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Crews battling 1,800-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police