01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek