01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor