01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation