01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?