01/09/2013 6:08pmDave Rose has led the BYU basketball team to six consecutive NCAA Tournaments, and in those six seasons, the Cougars played an average of 33 games before Selection Sunday. With 16 games in the books, the Cougars are approaching the halfway pole of the 2012-13 season, and the question arises: is this an NCAA Tournament team?
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Mother and son graduate from BYU on the same day
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom