01/07/2013 12:19pmThe Cougar hoopsters accomplished a couple of notable firsts the other night in winning 80-76 at San Francisco: BYU is 2-0 in league play for the first time as a West Coast Conference member, and has its first four-game win streak of the season.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls