12/26/2012 4:25pmFor a BYU record-extending fourth consecutive year, the Cougars head into the offseason coming off a bowl victory. Bronco Mendenhall's team has finished with a winning record for the seventh consecutive season--the longest such run since LaVell Edwards put together a string of 17 straight winning seasons from 1976 through 1992.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- US Supreme Court could discuss 'Sister Wives' case
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges