09/02/2014 10:04amThe national president of the Fraternal Order of Police is defending a program that puts surplus military equipment in the hands of local departments, saying tragedies can happen anywhere.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Teen pleads guilty to shooting compliant clerk in robbery
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Jazz practice facility renovation to keep players happy, healthy in Utah