07/10/2013 7:41amWomen who attend elite universities are opting out of the workforce to raise a family at a much higher rate than women who don't, according to recent reports.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County plane crash
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Hundreds of Utah women joining march in Washington, DC
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified