03/26/2013 8:17amAs the health care field continues to change, the state has given its approval to a new health care company that plans to bring innovative coverage to Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' is a disappointing 3rd installment in the trilogy
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?