02/11/2013 10:40pmThe Catholic bishop for Salt Lake City had no idea Pope Benedict XVI was planning to resign, but he saw signs of the Pope's frail health during a visit to Rome last spring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old