02/11/2013 10:40pmThe Catholic bishop for Salt Lake City had no idea Pope Benedict XVI was planning to resign, but he saw signs of the Pope's frail health during a visit to Rome last spring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Former US Senator Bob Bennett dies at age 82
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- St. George family’s Squatty Potty brings in millions of dollars