01/10/2013 10:31pmA big winter storm moved across the across the Wasatch Front Thursday evening, making it a white-knuckle drive for many people just trying to get home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Don't like Trump or Clinton? Utah has 12 other options
- Looking back at 'Mormon Gold' coins, other historical Utah currencies
- Injuries won't be a concern for BYU's starting quarterback in 2016
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- At least 13 dead in attack on American University outside Kabul
- University of Utah's new Thomas S. Monson Center to be 'embassy' to the state