12/31/2012 8:55amHelping stop gun violence is not as simple as putting laws in place but also involves controlling who has access to guns, according to Provo's police chief.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds
- The dangers of opioid addiction and how to prevent it
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'